Pages

▼

Sunday, September 14, 2025

Indian Themed Photoshop Artworks

Indian Themed Photoshop Artworks

This collection of artworks is very close to my heart. I created these pieces during my early days of learning Photoshop, when every tool, every glow effect, and every experiment felt like unlocking magic. They might not be perfect, but each carries a memory of late-night edits, countless retries, and the joy of discovering what digital art could make possible.

Indian Portrait Experiment

Indian Portrait: One of my earliest attempts at bringing vibrance into a portrait. I played with lighting and glow to highlight traditional elegance in a modern way.

Glowing Indian Woman Artwork

Glowing Aura: I was fascinated by how light could transform an image. Here, I experimented with soft halos and radiant glow to give this woman an almost divine aura.

Flying Temple Artwork

The Flying Temple: Inspired by fantasy worlds, I imagined a temple rising into the skies. This was a step into surrealism—blending Indian culture with imaginative dreamscapes.

Hardik Pandya Poster Artwork

Hardik Pandya Poster: As a cricket fan, I wanted to create something bold and energetic. This poster-style edit was my way of combining sports passion with digital artistry.

Beyblade Glow Artwork

Beyblade Glow: Inspired by my childhood love for Beyblade, I tried adding glowing effects to bring a dramatic and action-packed feel to this piece. It’s playful yet powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment